Z Card Instructions
Hello everyone, I have been asked to post the instructions for the Z card/Cascade card that was featured at my card class in Southwater and which I shared with you on this blog. Thank You to Pauline Barnfather for sharing her design and the instructions with me before my class, it proved really popular. Here is a picture of it just to remind you:
- Using an A4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, trim to 10 1/2″ and cut diagonally to create the card base.
- Score on the long side at 3 1/2″ and 7′ which creates the folds.
- Using Very Vanilla cardstock create layers for each panel on one side only – 3 1/2″ wide.
- Stamp a sentiment on the bottom of all 3 Very Vanilla panels in Early Espresso ink, the choice is yours-the same sentiment or different ones.
- On the back of the cardbase use the Hardwood stamp with Early Espresso ink.
- Punch out small butterflies using the Butterfly punch from card endpapers of your choice and use to embellish the card.
All the products can be bought through my online store so click HERE to have a look.
I’m really loving the new InColours, particularly the combination of the Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I can preorder some items from the new catalogue so that I can make up some samples to share with you. This was my first attempt and I used four out of five of the new colours! The other ones I used are Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach- even the names are nice. The stamp set is also a new one – coming soon I promise; the catalogue goes live on 1st June 2016 and is full of the most wonderful stuff, one demonstrator shared that her wish lust was as tall as she is – lol! I will share more new products with you as soon as I receive them.